Contents of the Aphyllophorales taxonomic database
Contents of the database
- Name fields, containing genus, epitheton, infraspecific name, authors, basionym
- Bibliographical fields, containing place and year of publication of protologue or
combination, other taxonomic publications
- Nomenclatural fields, containing nomenclatorial status (LEG = legitimate, ILL =
validly published, but illegitimate, INV = not validly published), sanctioning,
nomen novum, general nomenclatural remarks
- Taxonomical fields containing information on the morph (A = anamorph, T = teleomorph),
names of alternate state (connected teleomorph or anamorph), taxonomic status (e.g. nomen dubium, nomen confusum), accepted or proposed synonymy, currently accepted
genus (or genera), general taxonomic remarks.
- Other information, including information on the type (herbarium, substrate, locality,
collector), condition of the type (N = not selected, L = lost, P in poor condition,
G = in good condition).
Prospects: inclusion of the text of the original diagnoses.